Paradise Park, Marondera
The flats will sit on a 1-hectare piece of land which is an infill in a low-density suburb of Paradise Park located to the north of Marondera’s central business district and on the west of Lendy Park.
The proposal is to construct five, 4 four- story blocks of flats with a total of 155 units consisting of 5 shops, 40 one-bedroomed flats, 30 two-bedroomed flats, and 80, three-bedroomed flats.
The proposed features of this project will be as follows:
- The development shall be enclosed by a common dura wall with a common entrance
- Each attached unit has an individual address on the sectional title.
- Gated community and secure parking
- ZESA Electricity grid
- Solar heating and lights (interrogate solar to power electrical gadgets and geyser as an option)
- Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Central access to DSTV
- Borehole to reticulate water to supplement municipal water
- Fine eucalyptus pergolas extended over each balcony providing privacy and shade